Secretly hiding from my country

Unknown // Saturday, April 21, 2018

Hello! I`m Natasha and this is my first blog in English.


I`m from one small Balkanian country. Crazy country. Absolutely insane crazy country. :D


  • The country where you look at ordinary, high circulation newspaper`s front page and you see titles like this:

"(*some politician*) SHITTED HIS PANTS because of fear"

(The journalist wanted to say that politician is very worried.)

"(three people on the reality show) are FUCKING EACH OTHER INTERMITTENTLY"

(And that means in front of the TV camcorders of course, on the national TV station.)


  • The country where you can all the time hear that our state institutions make absurd actions like this:
"Because of Easter, an actor will walk the main street giving people eggs, and some eggs will be colored with a real gold dust."

(That`s a very nice gift for the people in the country with poor economic like it`s mine. And I think people will be very happy when they get real boiled eggs and then peel off the golden shell, and then go to a jewelry store, and then pay the jeweler 1/2 of their poor salary to do the unique chemical process to detach the golden dust from the eggshell again.)



Btw, why that action happened? Because people who work in decision-making positions in most cases are not there because they are competent than because they are "someone`s important" sons, daughters, they are in the political party, etc. And then the bunch of incompetent guys works on the main positions (and distributes the funds in crazy ways), while the competent people are unemployed or work in fast foods.

And the situation is like that FOR DECADES!

I really love my country and I had given everything I can in the art field in the past 10 years. But, as 90% of my fellow artists, the state simply don`t care about us, and the situation in the culture is absolutely bad.

I wrote awarded book, I had worked as the author with more than 30 regional and local  TV stations, I made the art project that was pioneering in my country, I entered so many festivals... And, all I got after all that is NOTHING. People and the government here just simply don`t care for domestic art and the artist can simply die of hungriness on the street. Or they can work in the fast food.

So, sorry my beautiful country, I can`t stand it anymore! 

That`s why I start this blog in English, and I hope I don`t have too much grammar mistakes. ;D





0 comments

RNR time... The Comet Zenora is Passing :) !

Tonight a comet Zenora is passing just 70 miles near Earth, which is a sign it`s a perfect time for R`N`R!    Let`s hear something new f...