Girl lost in Limbo (video)

Unknown // Friday, May 18, 2018



I don't know where I'm going

Not even sure of where I am
All I know is I know nothing
And Its cold and lonely where I am

See lights, hearing voices
But I'm just trapped in my illusion
Without those sounds, without those noises
There's nothing but total confusion

.


How does it feel when we are dying? Is it short moment? Or it feels long?

Or maybe then we enter then the dimension where time does not exist... and we feel like we`re stuck in Eternity?

The new video of minimalistic music artist TheKunig is about that moment of transition from Life to Death and about the girl lost in Eternity.

I`m so happy to appear in the video (and to do editing) for this thoughtful artist with a clear vision.

TheKunig has been featured 9 times on the BBC Introducing show and 3 times on Tom Robinson BBC Radio 6. He uses a mix of drum loops, synth sounds, sequencers, bass, and samples. He has been known to add the vocal help of female singers. TheKunig’s music has also been played regularly on various Internet radio stations and Central FM Spain showing that this music is truly international.

Music> TheKunig TheKunig at Amazon  iTunes  Twitter 

Appearance and editing> Natasha Kafka

0 comments

RNR time... The Comet Zenora is Passing :) !

Tonight a comet Zenora is passing just 70 miles near Earth, which is a sign it`s a perfect time for R`N`R!    Let`s hear something new f...