Tell Me Which Song Should I Dance To ;D

Unknown // Monday, July 9, 2018

Hurray! I made the new project where I`M DANCING POEMS! Or something like that... ;D

Hum... Yes, I do a lot of things - I`m actually a dancer, poet, writer, performer, TV author, video editor and... I suppose that`s all. :)

I feel a little confused when I want to do say what I do because I feel inspired to do so many things. And because of that, I prefer to say simply I do - ART. :)

I would like to hear your suggestions about WHICH SONG/MUSIC TO DO NEXT!!! :)




I love to dance to different music styles. And my poetry is written in different styles (poetry in those two videos is written in one - serious - style). And I also use to have some kind of different appearances from time to time as you see. :)



I noticed that makes people confused sometimes. And it seems people generally expect you should have only one style as artist. But if I use only one style I would feel claustrophobic and trapped.

I like to put contrasts together, because putting opposites together makes a wholeness! :)


I`ll be glad to hear your ideas about WHICH MUSIC ME TO USE NEXT TIME. You can comment here, and on my Face page I make voting also. Kisses! :))





0 comments

RNR time... The Comet Zenora is Passing :) !

Tonight a comet Zenora is passing just 70 miles near Earth, which is a sign it`s a perfect time for R`N`R!    Let`s hear something new f...